Lab04

 

 This is one shot I took out of 24 that I had to take while standing in the same position, I carefully watched the bird to try get that 'perfect' shot.  I took it using shutter speed.


This photo had to include an object in one the corners. I captured my object in the top right hand corner. I feel it gives a lovely feeling of calmness to the image.




For this image I had to recreate an image very similar to one from the internet. Here I picked white and purple flowers...

If you look closely you'll see a bird flying into the water. This action shot is rather nice.. this is my scenic photo , where I captured a lake and nature at its finest.
Here you can see my underexposure photo. I lit newspaper on fire outside and I was delighted with how the photo came out. The image is dark in colour because I made sure to underexpose the image, meaning not much natural light being caught.
What a calm/mysterious feeling I get from looking at this photo.. This is a second photo of the subject in a corner of the photo.


Here is the final images, it's of an abstract subject, showing shutter speed of 1/4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lab07

Lab06